Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Goin' on a Blog Hunt - Blog Lovin'

This has been a CRAZY time for new bloggers like me!  As soon as I got my pretty little blog organized (Thanks to Megan at A Bird in Hand Designs <3),  I immediately began seeing posts about Google Reader ending.   I didn't personally use Google Reader, so I was quite confused by all of the commotion.  I also had 2 followers at that point, so I knew it wouldn't impact me tremendously (up to 12 now though woop woop!)  I suppose it's a blessing in disguise, because from what I can tell, the blogging guru's I adore seemed to be quite upset about loosing that direct connection to their blog followers and rightfully so!  They've worked so hard to inspire and share their wonderful ideas and resources with all of us.

I headed on over to BlogLovin' and did some heavy perusing.  I have to say that I really thoroughly enjoy it! It's super easy to organize the blogs that you follow and to keep track of new followers you are gaining.  For a new blogger like me, that's one of my favorite parts!   Even better, it offers you the opportunity to search and view the most popular blogs on BlogLovin' which are slowly but surely filtering out the fashion blogs and making room for more of our educational blogs ;)  (Teachers unite!!)  My absolute FAVORITE aspect of BlogLovin' is that their app is super-dooper simple to use and access on my phone.  Simple, easy, organized.  If only the rest of my life were those three adjectives! HAH!

I'm linking up with one of the top bloggers I adore, Laura Candler, for this linky as an opportunity to find more talented teachers that I can gain inspiration from!  I have a feeling that I'm going to be spending way too many hours scouring the blogs on this linky, but I'm sure it will be well worth it!  Make sure that you follow me by clicking my buttons to the right for  BlogLovin', followers, or head over to TPT to follow me there.  I'd appreciate it so much! Please also make sure to show and share the love by linking up with Laura below at:



No comments:

Post a Comment